Kindergarten- 6th Grade
Our students’ learning is fostered in an enriching environment to provide intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual development. Our class size is limited to eighteen students (and classes are often smaller), allowing the teacher to meet and develop the unique interests of each child. Our rigorous curriculum provides the students with a strong academic foundation in math, science, reading, writing, grammar, social studies, and Bible in an engaging way. Weekly enrichment activities include physical education, geography club, music, drama, and art.
Bible and Character Development
- Deep Roots, Bible Curriculum for Defendable Faith
- Saxon Math
Reading, Writing, Spelling and Grammar
- Open Court (Kindergarten-5th Grade)
- Novel Studies (2nd- Middle School)
- Greek and Latin Roots
- 6+1 Traits Of Writing
- Spelling Mastery
Handwriting and Cursive
- Handwriting Without Tears
Our social studies units integrate reading, writing, hands-on projects, readers’ theater, map skills and art.
- Kindergarten- Others and Me
- 1st Grade- My Family and Other Families, Now and Long Ago
- 2nd Grade-My Community and Other Communities
- 3rd Grade- Culture: People, Places, and Environment
- 4th Grade- Washington State History
- 5th Grade- US History (pre-colonial period to Independence)
- 6th Grade – Ancient Civilizations
Our Biblically-based science curriculum is rich in hands on learning and experiments.
- A Reason For Science (1st-3rd Grade)
- ACSI Purposeful Design (4th-Middle School)